Tuesday, May 22, 2012
10 Apps that Get You Moving
1. Dance Party Zoo - dance and iphone measures your rhythm.
2. Walk N Play - track physical activity with the iPhone
3. Footsteps - pedometer that can track gait speed and distance
4. Move Like Me - dance steps to follow
5. Time Motion App - use this video app to analyze movement
6. Using Apps to Evaluate Posture - doesn't exactly get you moving but does get you to sit up straight
7. FitQuest - Jog, hop and duck with this app
8. Egg and Spoon - walk with iphone trying to keep egg on spoon
9. Short Sequence - Kids Yoga - nice images to provide as a visual
10. Motion Maze - maze powered by your movement.
Check out tomorrow's post on more tips to encourage physical activity using your smart phone or tablet.